Hope Counselling Service provides counselling support to men and women for a wide range of issues
These are some of the issues that Melinda can help with:
- Trauma (including childhood trauma, abuse or neglect)
- Sexual abuse or assault
- Post traumatic stress
- Grief and loss
- Depression or low mood
- Post-natal depression
- Anxiety, social anxiety and panic
- Stress and associated difficulties
- Sleep disturbance
- Anger and aggression
- Suicidal thoughts, threats or behaviours
- Self harming
- Family conflict
- Relationship conflict or breakdown
- Addiction or substance misuse
- Diagnosis of a mental illness
This list is not exhaustive. If you have a concern that is not listed here, or if you would like to find out more, please call or text 0403 065 254 or use the details on the Contact page.
Please note Hope Counselling Service is not a crisis service. If you need to speak to someone urgently please call Lifeline on 13 11 14, or Beyondblue on 1300 22 4636.
If you require urgent Medical Assistance please call 000.